The Dorm

The Dorm
King size bed, no roommate and a beautfiul plant make up the ingredients of the dorm daze that is my college life. Sure it's a little messy, but no room is a room without the usual clothes on the chair and random objects on the bed.

Friday, October 3, 2008

A little too much


Last night while I was video chatting with Augi <3, frikkin Will visually and auditorily (is that right?) raped my conversation. He busts into my room and hosts a pseudo rave (on my sexy 160 gb ipod ^_^ ) while I was video chatting. Here's how it went down:



Will: Turn on some techno!
Jordan: It's already on...
Will: Turn that shit up then!!
Jordan: ok...now what?
Will: This beat sucks!!! It's not even techno!!!!
Jordan: Yes it is..its techno
Will: That's a pussy beat turn on the real techno!!!!!
Jordan: FINE HERES TECHNO!
Will: thats right!!!!!! EVERYBODY RAVE IN JORDANS ROOM!!!!!!! *rapidly flickers dorm lights*
Jordan & Augi: *stare at each other and the dance hooligans in the background and laugh*

Then we got busted by the neighbors cuz they had to study. Good times though lol thanks will.

___________________________________________________________________________


It was another action packed Thursday complete with titrations and bowling. It all began at 9am when I woke up and decided that my body absolutely needed another hour and forty-five minutes of sleep. Like any other college kid...I slept through my frikkin humanities class. The only problem was, I felt utterly horrible upon awakening. The sad thing is, I probably felt more tired than if I had just woken up and went to anthropology at 9 frikkin 30. I hate that. Then I decided that I would be 100% focused during math discussion. Wrong. Fell asleep again for 15 minutes, and it was a great 15 minutes too, until I woke up and noticed that I had missed an important part of the lecture. Thanks stupid bodily needs.
After math I walked to a nearby cafe and decided it was time for some eats. Got me a tuna sandwich, milk and a cookie. Yes.

Then the highlight of the day. CHEM LAB! YES! for 4 excrutiating hours. To make it exponentially worse, it was on a titration that required the recording of a pH lvl every frikkin 0.1ml. Fuck that.

Finally it ended and Jordan got hooked up with a MacDaddy printer and a dope fan. It totally beats the shit out of the loud piece of garbage that I had previously.


Now the main attraction. The moment of the day that I waited for. Bowling with ALL the suite members! Except, only three of us showed up. Me, Griffin, and Will. Who cares though, that meant we got to bowl harder, faster, longer. Fucken game time. Jordan bowled a 145/131 with pics to prove it but Griff bested me by 2 points. Meanwhile Will was trying to do the MC hammer dance, but it looked like he was trying to get something out of his ass without using his hands. Disco bowling is yes.

All in all today was mediocre.

No comments: