The Dorm

The Dorm
King size bed, no roommate and a beautfiul plant make up the ingredients of the dorm daze that is my college life. Sure it's a little messy, but no room is a room without the usual clothes on the chair and random objects on the bed.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Addicted

Some people deny their addictions and some people try to hide them. Not our suite. I think this goes for every guy on this floor...frikkin mario cart for the wii is the best multiplayer game oh my god yes. Every race gets heated and the thrill of maybe getting second (because Will is a quick bitch) is so exhilerating. The thing about mario cart is... you want to beat the shit out of people with the most random items like a homing turtle shell or a banana. This game is responsible for many wasted hours of intense all out racing.

This is the homie that gets me an occasional win. :] (fuck you will)

Also when I talk about ADDICTED...christine is frikkin addicted to minesweeper because her mac doesn't have it. So she hordes my computer to play the game WHICH SHE FINALLY WON once :P

Addictions are a love hate thing. lol

No comments: