The Dorm

The Dorm
King size bed, no roommate and a beautfiul plant make up the ingredients of the dorm daze that is my college life. Sure it's a little messy, but no room is a room without the usual clothes on the chair and random objects on the bed.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Keep it Simple Stupid

Today is all about simplicity. Simple, Simple, Simple. Today I found out that I have a pseudo-court hearing with some of my peers about a misdemeanor we "committed" a few weeks back. We were simple amazed at the positioning of a lost ping-pong ball during an invigorating game of water pong (a sober spin off beer pong). Anyways, Griffin yelled at us to come down as he stared in amazement that the ball had somehow gotten stuck between two metal bars of the railings of the stairs. We all ran down and got written up, cited, busted, whatever. Bullshit. So now we have to take an hour out of our lives to have a board of peer reviewers judge us on whether or not our delinquency was meant to disturb the residents. WHICH IT WASNT WE WERE MERELY IN AWE AT THE FACT THE THE PING PONG BALL EXHIBITED ITS COMPLETE AWESOMENESS. So now I am contemplating going into the "court room" in a full blown suit with a briefcase about to present my side of the story. I'm gonna try and talk my fellow rule-breakers to enter unit one with game faces on in suits straight up like double jeopardy status with stunna shades that we can bust out afterwards when we are let off with an "im sorry for the misunderstanding just use a phone and softly converse with each other in amazement next time..." And to tie in the title of this post I am not even going to say a word as I sit stoicly listening to the prosecuting side of the "court". The deafening silence.

I hate justice.


On the other hand, GO BEARS MUTHA FACKA we won our homecoming game today 24-14 against the sun devils. They suck balls we win a lot. Yes.

No comments: